A Proven Process to Format a Blog Post for Google Page #1 Ranking in WordPress
The key to obtaining Google Page #1 rankings for blog and page posts in WordPress is the content. However, relevant content alone will not make your post Google friendly. We have developed a proven process to format a blog or page post for Google page #1 rankings. Follow these steps and watch the video for a demonstration of the process.
1. The permalink should contain your keyword phrase.
2. Your content should contain a minimum of 300 words and 300-500 words are preferable.
3. Your post should include an image and a video with proper formatting. (Click here to view a demo of embedding a YouTube video into a post.)
4. The headline must contain your keyword phrase (for this post it is”format a blog post for Google page #1 ranking”). The headline is also the H1 tag (this tag is auto generated by the theme).
5. Your sub-heading (H2 tag) should include your keyword phrase.
6. Article should be formatted into paragraphs with paragraph headings (H3 tags) relevant to the content.
7. Your keyword phrase should be contained in the first and last paragraph and in the article 2-3 more times.
8. Bold your keyword phrases.
9. Create a relevant link to another page in your website.
10. Create an outbound link to an appropriate .org, .gov or .edu website.